The advantages of investing in the Besiktas district of Istanbul
Istanbul’s Besiktas district is the second-largest district after Taksim and one of the most popular neighbourhoods for tourists and locals alike. It’s on the European side of Istanbul between Ortakoy and Kabatas. Besiktas’ biggest draw is quiet, elegant, and not too crowded. Tourists also frequent the area since the Bosphorus is home to many restaurants and cafes that serve the best food. Additionally, it is one of Turkey’s most significant historical areas, where tourists come to experience the atmosphere of its narrow, ancient streets. You can also see the Dolmabahce Palace overlooking the Bosphorus. It was the seat of the Ottoman sultans and Kemal Ataturk, the first president of the modern Republic of Turkey.
The area has a ferry port heading to Kadikoy, the seaport of Hayreddin Barbaros Pasha, with restaurants and cafes. The famous Sinan Pasha Mosque is located here, built by Mimar Sinan Pasha. In addition, the Deniz Müzesi Museum, known as the Maritime Museums in Istanbul, has old naval equipment used by the Ottoman warriors at the time. Exhibitions include naval battles, cannons, navigation tools, models of ships, ancient manuscripts, etc. In Besiktas, the most famous is the fish market, which has lots of fish and seafood. This market has a lot of restaurants with lots of fish, as well as Turkish appetizers and grape leaves.
There are also many reasons why investing in Besiktas is considered a safe and successful investment. Investors from all over the world flock to this region because they know their money will be secure, and below are the most critical points that made Besiktas a suitable place to invest:
- Besides being an important commercial area, it’s also a famous artistic and cultural hub.
- There are a bunch of significant historical and tourist attractions here.
- This place is known for its picturesque nature and tranquillity.
- You can see the Bosphorus from here.
- Besiktas coast is full of great cafes and restaurants, with special sessions overlooking the Bosphorus.
- It is Istanbul’s second-largest district after Taksim.
- There are many parks, restaurants, markets, schools, and hospitals in the area.
- Istanbul’s real estate is experiencing a continuous price increase, making it a great place to invest.
- Several public transportation lines serve this area, which contributes to its accessibility.
- State Hospital is the most famous of its medical and health centres.
- It also gives education through its educational institutions and renowned universities, like the Bosphorus University and Bahcesehir.
- Restaurants, cafes, and hotels offer a lot of entertainment.
- Investing in real estate in the Besiktas region is promising because of its affordable prices, which are suitable for most income levels, as is the case with rental rates.
- Moreover, this area has a wide variety of real estate, so it’s easy for an investor to find what he’s looking for.
You can see some properties in the Besiktas district on our website.
- Project is on the European side of Istanbul in the 4 Levent district of Besiktas Municipality.
- This location is really easy to get to, because it’s just behind the Sapphire Mall, 300 meters in.
- Every detail was taken into consideration for your family’s happiness.
- It’s a great place to live and make a good investment.
- Unique apartments are ideal for families and investors looking for long-term profits.
- The project with a refreshing design and minimalistic architecture will blow your mind. Sip your coffee on a terrace with a fantastic view of Istanbul while watching the city lights dance.
Besiktas, therefore, is one of Istanbul’s most important areas, and it’s available for everyone to invest in and live there. It was important to us to show you all the details in the above article to see the importance and feasibility of investing in real estate there.