Buying a villa in Istanbul allows you to earn a high rental income and increase investment value for life. Villa projects are an excellent option for your family, especially since they come with social amenities.
There are 39 districts in Istanbul that cover Asia and Europe. Before investing in a particular district, we recommend first figuring out your purpose and needs. You’re aware of the famous tourist districts like Fatih, Sisli, Bebek, Besiktas, and Taksim. Still, several other areas are hidden gems for real estate.
There are expensive and limited options in the city centre regarding location, but many listed options are at affordable prices in Buyukcekmece, Beykoz, and Beylikduzu.
Is buying a villa in Istanbul more expensive than buying an apartment?
- In Istanbul, the prices of apartments and villas vary a lot depending on facilities, neighbourhood, location, year of construction, and quality.
- Buying an apartment will give you ownership of the unit while buying a villa in Istanbul will give you ownership of both the land surrounding the house and the house itself. While property rates can differ significantly, investing in villas is a much more significant and lucrative investment than investing in a flat in the Istanbul city centre.
What are the Advantages of buying a villa in Istanbul?
If you decide to buy one of the villas for sale in Istanbul, Turkey, you can add tremendous advantages to your life. Detached houses have many advantages over apartments. There are countless types and categories of villas in Istanbul’s new housing projects. Analyze the advantages of each project to choose the most suitable one for your lifestyle and needs. There are several benefits of owning a villa.
- Having your private living area, you have the freedom to live as you choose.
- Also, with villas for sale in Istanbul, Turkey, which have a high investment value, you can earn a lifetime income. Villa projects are usually located in the city areas with the highest investment value, so they’re an excellent choice for a quick return.
- Those who buy one of the villas for sale in Istanbul, Turkey, can protect their space and earn continually by investing in them.
- With a luxury villa in Turkey, you can solve your parking problem and expand your comfort zone.
- You get a quiet life without any noise or other problems. Your private garden provides the perfect environment for spending time with your family and loved ones.
Here are some of the best villas projects in Istanbul.
- It is a project with a group of luxury villas overlooking the Marmara Sea, surrounded by green space and trees, and close to a yacht port.
- This project includes a jacuzzi and sauna in your villa, as well as a view of the sea.
- Live in a very calm area with your family
- The villas is easily accessible by car and public transportations.
- The prime location of the villa complex near Istanbul West Marina.
- It is suitable for Turkish Citizenship.
- Located in one of Istanbul’s most peaceful neighbourhoods, Beykoz is home to forests full of chestnut, linden, hazelnut, pine, and oak trees.
- This project has different villas, from 2+1 to 5+1 to Duplexes, Triplexes, and Private Villas.
- Enjoy your life surrounded by nature in this unique project.
- The luxurious villas are located in the district of Buyukcekmece, the new capital of investment for the Turkish real estate market, which is on the European side.
- Our villas are a perfect choice for those families who wish to experience unlimited prestige and privilege.
- Villa compound provides easy access to many districts in Istanbul, while creating a peaceful environment where green and blue meet.
- The villa compound is surrounded by swimming pools to show the harmony of green and blue.
- This project offers you comfortable living spaces that go beyond luxury.
- The project is distinguished by its lively surroundings, proximity to many social centers and services, and distance from the city’s hustle and bustle.
It’s good to know how the location and capital growth affect your investment before buying real estate in Istanbul. Think about it first, do some research, analyze the market, and decide. If you’re buying a villa, the first step is to decide your priorities.
Our team will assist in handling the hardships, site tours, and paperwork involved in buying an Istanbul villa if you have already started thinking about it. For more information, you may contact us.